Capture the Moment
Offering a Unique Balance of Art & Tradition in a Photojournalistic Style While Telling your Wedding Day Story
With Over 15 Years of Wedding Photography Experience!
As a wedding photographer, I break from tradition and give my clients every photograph taken along with a CD of the digital photos and negatives (if film is requested). This way you can make reprints, enlargements or any custom work yourselves. This is a big overall savings to you.
The two ways to photograph a wedding:
- Traditional Portrait:
- This method is where the photographer controls the event, the people, the poses, the lighting, etc..., creating the perfect set of formal pictures.
- This method documents your wedding day in a more "life as it happens" manner, with lovely imperfection in a candid style, while still getting the group photos and other family photos that you want.
Which is right for you depends on your personality and what fits your needs, there really is no wrong answer.
Many people tell me, “I didn’t know you took that photo”. I tell them, “I try to be as unobtrusive as I can. It’s your day and my goal is to capture the special photos as naturally as possible”. I can arrive early if you want for wedding photos getting ready and will work to be sure all the special photos are taken.
I look for the smallest of details and special moments that happen through out the day and capture them so that there is a story being told in your photos. A photo is a moment in time. You are creating them and I make every effort to record your wedding in as much richness of detail as I possibly can without unduly interrupting the flow of the day. If you are looking for a intimate setting for your wedding check out HockingHillsWoodlandWeddings.com.
These are moments in time you will look back on for many years to come. I believe when you look back at your photos in 25 years, seeing them will bring back the moment like it was yesterday.
About the Photographer:
It is an honor to be able to take part in one of the most important days of your life. I enjoy seeing the day unfold into the time of your lives. Photography is a great passion for me. It has been rewarding for me to have been published in Ohio Magazine, Country Living, Bridal Magazines and others. I have been a wedding photographer for over 15 years and have been a nature photography instructor for over 12 years.
Working with you:
Many couples like me to take candid photos while getting ready, guests arriving and people enjoying themselves at the reception. Couples always want posed photos with family and friends either before or after the ceremony, and I am always happy to oblige. I will provide you with a check list of some photos you may want taken and some ideas for other photos you would like. It is helpful to have a list of group photos you want and designate someone who knows most of the people involved to help me organize the groups. You can figure 45 minutes to an hour for group photos after ceremony.
A $400.00 retainer reserves the wedding date and secures all services at current prices. The balance is due in full 7 days prior to the wedding date. A full refund would be made to client if contract is unable to be fulfilled by Photography by Hoffman.
Payment may be made by check or money order. There is a 6.75% sales tax that must be collected on all products or services.
Mileage charges may apply for events over 75 miles outside of the Logan, Ohio.
- First set of 4x6 prints, (based on coverage selected)
- With photo proof album (holds 200)
- 2 albums with 8 & 12 hr. coverage
- Disc of all photos printed with copy right letter (at no extra charge)
- Printed images will be color adjusted or retouched if needed
- No limit to number of photos taken
- Color, Black & White, Sepia Tone & Artistic Touches
- 6 hours of coverage: 300 photos printed – $ 1,095.00
- 8 hours of coverage: 450 photos printed – $ 1,295.00
- 10 hours of coverage: 500 photos printed – $ 1,495.00
- 10% off all active Military, as a way to say thanks.
- Additional Hours: $125.00 per hour if requested before
wedding day, $150.00 per hour on wedding day
Additional Services & Packages:
- Rehearsal coverage (on request) – $125.00
Shipping - $25.00
Coffee Table Books:
- Hard cover book have a smooth black leatherette cover. Designed page # 12 pages/24 sides standard
- 6x9 – Hard Cover – $95.00
- 8x12 – Hard Cover – $145.00
- Extra pages:
- $8.00 per side (6x9)
- $12.00 per side (8x12)
- Image is printed on canvas & gallery wrapped on wood frame. Photographs come ready to hang.
- 8x8/8x10 – $135.00
- 16x20 – $160.00
- 24x30 – $225.00
- Additional sizes are available.
Coverage for smaller more intimate weddings and events on, non-peak days/times or within 45 days of the date can be customized. Prices and retainer can be based on your needs.
Follow us on Facebook at: Photography by Hoffman
It is expressly agreed that I, as the photographer, have the right to exclusive use of the photos taken by Photography by Hoffman for the benefit of Web Display, Wedding Portfolio or Promotional Advertising efforts for no fee and /or compensation.